- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 very ripe avocados
- 1/4 agave nectar
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 – 6 sprays of Cold Pressed Chili Extract Turci
Melt the chocolate in a double boiler until smooth and creamy.
Halve the avocados, remove the pit, and scoop the flesh into a food processor.
Add the melted chocolate, agave, powdered sugar, coconut milk, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and Cold Pressed Chili Extract to the food processor. Process for 1-2 minutes or until a smooth, chocolatey mixture has formed.
Scoop mousse into 4-6 small ramekins.
Refrigerate for 1-2 hours to set mousse.
Garnish with berries and serve.